Proudly introducing our brand new innovative Aerocave hangars – now available to order!
Aerocave Glider Hangars
The ultimate low profile, weatherproof, movable hangar. Completely collapsible and able to be moved in a short amount of time. Takes up no more space than a parked glider. Can be produced in green is discretion is required.
Aerocave drive through Glider Hangars
For those heavy gliders or people able to take advantage of no hangar size restrictions. By making the hangar bigger, you can simply leave your glider on the car and drive it in.
Aerocave Single Engine Aircraft Hangars
A movable hangar with permanent protection. This low profile hangar can house any aircraft. Why share with others when you can have your own. If you move club, not a problem. Simply take it apart and move.
Aerocave Twin Engine Aircraft Hangars
Flight ready in minuets, this simple to use hangar is always ready. The high quality hangar is also easy to build and move. Constructed from stainless and aluminum with fabric covers, there is no match for its capabilities.
Aerocave Helicopter Hangars
Easy to construct and use, the Helicopter hangar provides rapid deployment storage, with a permanent level of protection.
• Full protection from all weather
• Single person operation
• Flight ready in ten minutes
• High specification materials , stainless and aluminium
• Easy to build and dismantle
• Minimum foot print – takes up no more useable space than a glider in covers
• Low profile and discreet
• Maintenance free
• Hail proof, dust proof and ventilated
• Double skinned to stop condensation
• Fully structurally engineered
• Individually designed/tailored
• Comes complete with all tools to build
• Unique spiralized ground anchors will hold in any soil type – easy to install and remove
• Adjustable wing support
• Colour choice
• Completely protects glider, as good as a multi user hangar but no hangar rash
The easiest way to find out more information on the Aerocave is to get in touch. Simply send us an email with details of the aircraft you fly and where you are based. We can then send you some more information and prices.